Comments

Comments

• Michael
    August 08, 2013 - 17:22

Kiss is a classic rock band. Maybe some of the other classic rock artists should be encouraged to play the area too such as Joan Jett, Lita Ford, The Go Go's now that would be a change if some more classic female artists played too. Almost forgot about Heart too, you got to love the Wilson sisters they are classic rockers too. I'm not suprised at all so many people enjoyed Kiss because they always give it all they got on stage.

• Andrea Tranchino M
    August 05, 2013 - 15:06

kiss is the greatest band in the world...i love those guys since 1978. i have the happiest night ever when the band play in my country CHILE april 3 2009...the experience was unforgetable!!! sorry for my english.love you all.

• Greg
    August 05, 2013 - 13:04

KISS and Shinedown rocked Mileone Sunday nite best rock show ST.John's have ever seen ! gives me hope for some more top notch acts to play here ,now bring on the kings RUSH!

• Johnny C
    August 05, 2013 - 10:27

Saw Saturday's show. KISS was good but Paul doesn't have much left. Shinedown was outstanding.

• Rock chick
    August 05, 2013 - 09:59

I was at Saturday nights show, and by the end of the first song I wished I had to buy tickets for Sunday nights show to. They rocked the house, it was amazing, please come back again!!:)

• Stryker
    August 05, 2013 - 09:47

I went to the August 3rd show...and all I can say is that it was AWESOME...lights, smoke, flames, explosions & of course the music. I have seen several different performers over the years and nothing compared to this...safe to say that the KISS ARMY is alive and well in Newfoundland!!!

• david
    August 05, 2013 - 09:37

To concert promoters, Newfoundland is like an emerging China for washed up bands looking for a gig. The insidious, stealthy removal of nouveau oil wealth from Newfoundland continues unabated. Rock on.

• ron
    August 05, 2013 - 09:34

they bought down the house sunday night .it was amazing ,the best concert st .johns has ever seen,bar none.cant wait for them to come back.

• saelcove
    August 05, 2013 - 09:34

Guess only potheads and hippies attended

• Fred Penner
      August 05, 2013 - 10:48

Just curious...if the hippies and the potheads like KISS...what sort of music do the yuppies and drunks like?

• Devil's Advocate
      August 05, 2013 - 13:26

I guess you're outnumbered Mr. Pompous, ha-ha.