Comments

Comments

• Colleen
    November 02, 2013 - 17:27

Congrats from Ontario Tyler. I am one canuck who can't wait to try them ! Happy for you :)

• Brenda B
    October 25, 2013 - 11:54

I like Maple Moose chips too. A nice change. If you don't like them, don't eat them. No need to be hostile!

• Josh
    October 23, 2013 - 14:33

Those chips are bloody delicious! I, for one, will be contributing to his 1%.

• Trudy
    October 23, 2013 - 10:25

There's greed and jealousy and I guess they both run hand and hand with the above comment. If you don't like the flavour of chips just say so but don't be an ass just congratulate him for winning.

• RWC
    October 23, 2013 - 08:25

wins chip contest, then wins vote for deputy mayor, next changing cities name to Lays

• Isi Commisso
    October 22, 2013 - 23:13

These chips smell and taste like farts.

• Debi Grace
    October 22, 2013 - 20:52

We are from Sydney N.S.We were invited to a fund raiser in Port Aux Basque NFLD.While there ,we had the pleasure of meeting Tyler.He donated some Maple Moose chips to acution off at the fundraiser,,& I bid on them,& got then for $5.oo.We had our picture taken with him & the chips,before we ate them.They were really good.Told all my friends about them.& voted for Maple Moose every day.We are so happy for Tyler,on winning .We will be still be eating Lays Maple Moose chips for some time to come.,,,Thank You,,Debi & Raymond Grace

• Beverley Cassell-Healey
    October 22, 2013 - 13:46

Excellent I love it when any Newfoundlander wins a contest. This is especially great because it was such a unique idea and so significant for our province. Congrats

• ida and ambrose lawrence
    October 22, 2013 - 13:04

way to go and good look to you happy to hear that you was the best

• Jackie
    October 22, 2013 - 11:02

Congratulations....... My 11 year old son is so happy.... he love love loves the flavor, we took a trip back home to Newfoundland this summer and had all the family eating and enjoying them also...... way to go........

• DRPH
    October 22, 2013 - 10:35

I live in Toronto, and bought so many of those chips when ever I could find them. They are delicious, and Congrats!! I voted for the Chip, it was really the best of the lot.

• Ann Gillies
    October 22, 2013 - 10:05

Congratulations! This is Awesome News and I hope All Newfoundlanders are Happy for You! :)

• legge
    October 22, 2013 - 08:26

way to go tyler. you will deserve this. maple moose is the best and you proved it!!!yyyyaaayyy

• Chris
    October 22, 2013 - 08:25

Those chips are terrible. I for one will not be giving him the satisfaction of making money of buying Lays anymore.

• Don
      October 24, 2013 - 11:34

Thanks for letting everyone know that. You are a true hero.

• Tinker
      October 25, 2013 - 00:26

Those chips are delicious and if you don't like them who cares support a fellow newfoundlander!!!! CHRIS jealous much? great job Tyler

• darlene toope
    October 22, 2013 - 07:08

WTG Congrats Tyler, great job !!!

• Bill