Comments

Comments

• not the only one...
    December 04, 2013 - 17:57

There was a drunk bus driver reported in the Marystown area approx 8 years ago. A family member reported it and it was dealt with. However, there is something wrong when the man who reported it got ridiculed at work for reporting and doing the right thing that he felt he had to quit his job. Small towns for ya.

• J
    December 04, 2013 - 14:46

While I was working in town I followed a impaired driver for a hour or so while on the phone with the dispatcher, never got them after all. Now back to the point this fella should b locked up for life as he was jeopardizing students safety not good enough but all he will get is that's bad and don't do it again, the justice system is a joke

• JB
    December 04, 2013 - 14:45

I called to report a driver about two years ago. The male who took the call told me the only way I could make a complaint was to do it in person! Lazy bunch.

• AM
    December 04, 2013 - 14:35

Thank god for the anonymous tipster and the good work of the RNC!!! Their actions may have saved lives.

• Michelle
    December 04, 2013 - 14:35

How could someone care so little about putting others in danger? If some idiot wants to drive drunk and hurt themselves, then have at it. Unfortunately, innocent people end up getting hurt. I know the RNC are always saying report possible impaired drivers but I called several months ago to report a guy passing me on Logy Bay Rd driving on the wrong side of the road, and the guy I spoke with at RNC was a jerk and could not have cared less.

• terry sears
    December 04, 2013 - 13:02

My wife an I were almost run over on our motorcyle by a drunk driver a year ago. We called the RNC, followed the guy as he attempted to park at two liqour stores. RNC never did show up, after several calls by numerous witnesses. RNC later blamed the mess on a screw-up by the dispatcher. Whatever....not the first and won't be the last.

• terry sears
    December 04, 2013 - 13:02

• B
    December 04, 2013 - 11:28

They give you the numbers to call but when I called to report a suspended driver a couple of weeks ago the lady I spoke with got her back up and said well how would you know.. I said because he was laughing about it and they never sent a car first or last. So what's the point??

• Jan
      December 05, 2013 - 03:48

Why would she even ASK you how would you know? Send the authorities! Send them now!! She should have been fired on the spot! No wonder people drink and drive and drive without a license! They are all laughing. Its nothing but a mockery!