Mount Pearl man died of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning: RNC

Send to a friend

Send this article to a friend.

A man who died in a shed in Mount Pearl Sunday died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning, the RNC confirmed today.

RNC

The death has been ruled accidental in nature and no further police investigation is required.

The identity of the victim will not been released out of respect for the family.

The 49-year-old man was located unconscious in the shed about 2:30 p.m. Sunday when RNC patrol services, forensic identification services and paramedics from Eastern Health responded to the call.

The RNC's Criminal Investigation Division investigated the death.

Related story CLICK HERE.

 

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thanks for voting!

Top of page

Comments

Comments