Town receives funding to help with road drainage

Send to a friend

Send this article to a friend.

The Town of North River will receive $300,000 in funding from the provincial government to improve drainage along various local roads — a cost-shared project between the town and the government.

File photo

The announcement was made today. The provincial government funding will pay for 90 per cent of the costs of  and the Town of North River will pay the remaining 10 per cent.

The project will cover three roads in the community in an effort to improve drainage and prevent flooding.

Geographic location: North River

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thanks for voting!

Top of page

Comments

Comments