The Department of Transportation and Works has released its latest update on ferry vessel reassignments in the province, as annual refit activity progresses.
MV Beaumont Hamel. — Telegram file photo
• MV Sound of Islay will join the MV Flanders this week to service Bell Island;
• MV Beaumont Hamel is expected to return to Bell Island during the week of Feb. 3.
• MV Flanders will then come out for annual refit.
• MV Beaumont Hamel (enhanced service) and MV Sound of Islay will continue to service Bell Island run during the Flanders refit period.
• MV Gallipoli will continue to service to Ramea, Grey River, Burgeo.