Stabbing case to resume in April

Send to a friend

Send this article to a friend.

The case of a woman accused of stabbing another woman in St. John’s earlier this year was back in provincial court Wednesday morning.

Inger Tollefsen, 46, was in court, having previously been released on a recognizance.

A lawyer for the defence told Judge David Orr he was waiting on further information relevant to the case. The Crown said that information should be available before the end of the week.

Orr agreed to set the case over until April 2.

Tollefsen was arrested Jan. 12 after police were called to a home on Cowan Avenue where a woman had been stabbed. The victim, 47, sustained serious injuries. The accused was reportedly her partner.

Tollefsen is charged with aggravated assault and assault with a weapon.

Geographic location: Cowan Avenue

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thanks for voting!

Top of page

Comments

Comments