Comments

Comments

• Pete
    March 31, 2014 - 11:00

Some people make bad choices in their lives, doesn't mean they are bad people. Should he have been carrying a weapon, probably not. To know the situation, you would have to be the persons involved in the situation. You have to know the facts, the whole truth, before jumping to conclusions. One mistake in someone's life shouldn't reflect their entire life. All anyone can hope for is that he learns from the mistake he has made. Guilty? We'll leave that for the courts to decide, once the facts are heard.

• Pete
    March 31, 2014 - 10:58

• diane
    March 30, 2014 - 16:17

maybe you guys dont know what your talking about an maybe it was self defence an maybeyou should here the whole story an may be the other guy wad hi as a kite so shut the. up

• darren publicover
    March 30, 2014 - 15:20

the kid should do his time like a adult thats why these punks keep doing these things

• Jackson
    March 30, 2014 - 03:00

Please don't tell me you get to choose where to stay in prison just because you say "I don't like that cell"

• psychiatric assessment
    March 29, 2014 - 19:28

I have never see a court use this so much in my life. I have lived in another province all my life just the past two years here ..Is this some kind of money racket going on that every case needs to have a psychiatric assessment ?. He had the knife in his pocket for the reason if he every had to use it he would ..Cant believe the court system in Newfoundland has to be one of the biggest jokes I have ever seen ..Wait there is a bigger joke studded tires and why they have is beyond me must be so they can keep contractors with jobs fixing the roads ..Job creation at its best I guess lol

• darrell
    March 29, 2014 - 18:27

Another well raised child. Thanks mom and dad for this gift.

• Parent
      March 31, 2014 - 09:39

This comment is for Darrell, your obviously not a parent! You can do everything you possibly can for your children and teach them the right path but when they leave the door you can't be with them 24-7 especially when they are an adult. You can only hope that they have listened to what you have said and hope they follow the right path. Everyone has a choice in life, some people make the wrong choices and they have to learn to live with it. This may or not be a reflection in how they were raised!

• Guy Incognito
    March 29, 2014 - 15:08

Another fine example of the youth in our province......

• wavy
    March 29, 2014 - 14:17

Let me guess, the "drugs made me do it" defense.