Comments

Comments

• Anna
    April 08, 2014 - 18:02

The fact that Danny Williams has been campaigning for Danny Breen makes me ill. I will never vote Conservative, Provincially or Federally ever again.

• Erin
    April 07, 2014 - 18:17

Not one single bit of prosperity that we enjoy today ever came from a liberal government.Do newfoundlanders remember when the liberals under Pierre Trudeau who absolutely refused to give us any rights to the offshore oil. It was the PC Governments under Brian Mulrooney & Brian Peckford who started the prosperity for Newfoundland. How short are Newfoundlanders memory if they can't remember the Churchill Falls awful contract under the liberals. Can Newfoundlanders remember the licence plates with "Mr. Tobin nurses won't forget. How about the slogan "Clyde Lied". Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

• Yes by
    April 07, 2014 - 14:45

I think this election will set the tone of the elections to come. That bein said, I'm really hoping o'leary takes this one, but not because I like the NDP. (I'm actually liberal but don't like Cathy Bennett)

• Tony Rockel
    April 07, 2014 - 10:55

Will any of them have the guts to call a halt to the Muskrat boondoggle? I doubt it.

• Grandmother
    April 07, 2014 - 10:48

Anyone but Cathy Bennett, Let her pack her bags and move, See how it feel to be away from home.

• Justin
    April 07, 2014 - 10:28

Danny Breen seems to be well like around the district. I hope he wins. Maybe he'll help get a new municipal fiscal arrangement.

• john
    April 07, 2014 - 07:19

O'Leary will have to decide what she is going to run for next after the byelection is over......dogcatcher?

• Morris
    April 07, 2014 - 05:53

The still popular former premier has come out of political hibernation!!!!!!! What political hibernation? How little u know about the P C PARTY!

• Laughable
    April 07, 2014 - 05:27

People of VW is going to support Cathy Bennett, who also support foreign workers, Way to go VW. another nail in the pine bow of our young people.