UPDATE: Fire out at softball field washroom facility

Send to a friend

Send this article to a friend.

The St. John's Regional Fire Department was called to the Mundy Pond softball field this afternoon where a small fire was discovered in the washroom facility.

Firefigfhters used a chainsaw to cut through the ceiling to get at hotspots inside the walls.

Shift Supt. Derek Chafe said there was a small fire in the washroom that extended up the side of the wall. The fire was quickly extinguished by firefighters.

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thanks for voting!

Top of page

Comments

Comments