Two more drivers were picked up for impaired driving in St. John’s overnight.
© Telegram file photo
About 2:50 a.m. today, RNC patrol services stopped a vehicle in the Goulds area and charged with 24-year-old male driver with impaired driving.
He was released to appear in provincial court at a later date.
At 4 a.m., RNC officers responded to a complaint of a possible impaired driver in the central part of St. John’s.
- Read more special articles:
- He fought the law and the law won
- Boat catches fire in Conception Bay
- Appeal Court sides with Metrobus in accident case
- Driver charged with DUI, dangerous driving after passenger dies in Stephenville Crossing truck crash
As a result, a 37-year-old woman was charged with impaired driving and refusing the breathalyzer.
She was held in custody at the city lockup for an appearance at provincial court today.