A collection of stories on key issues contained in the latest report from the Auditor General John Noseworthy for the year ending March 31, 2010. The report was released Jan. 26, 2011.
- See our report
- Millions of dollars wasted: AG
- AG: government vehicles bigger, more expensive
- Policy not followed on teacher hires: AG
- AG sounds alarm for high-risk children
- Province has no strategy for diabetes: AG
- On budget?
- Children in province at increased danger of abuse: AG report
- Retired teachers rehired and still receiving pension benefits: AG report
- AG report focuses on 15 key issues, including re-employment of pensioners and prevalence of diabetes
- Auditor General John Noseworthy releases report
- Province’s auditor general to release annual report Wednesday
- - May 27, 2016
- - 19 h 00
How about we look at the following factors in Newfoundland that contribute to possible high levels of diabetes in our children?? 1. Lack of sunshine; therefore Vitamin D 2. Lack of fully nutritional vegetables and fruits- stuff is dead by the time it ends up on the grocery shelves or it's well preserved with chemicals that they apply with a mask on...hmmmm?? 3. Lack of education, all around, on eating whole foods ( I mean real "whole" foods) 4. Elimination of wheat and dairy in the diet. The body can not process it anymore and they've been heavily altered over the past 20 years - ie: GMO's and hormones in dairy) 5. Questionable meat. Unless it's not injected with a million hormones and dyes or more recently genetically modified. 6. High fructose and corn derived sugars in packaged and processed foods are like feeding the body rat poison, ditto goes for all of the chemical sugars like aspartame, saccharin etc. That brings me to my final comment....it really surprises me that no one is mentioning the fact that Newfoundland has the highest population of vaccinated children in the country. Vaccines are severely damaging to the immune systems of the young and elderly. In closing, I don't care what research has found contrary to these things... we are polluting our bodies. Diabetes wasn't this prevalent 50 years ago...think about why? Stop eating crap and learn more about how to take care of yourself and your children. Don't blame it on genetics…