In a series of interviews and research, reporter Bonnie Belec speaks with people working through depression or mental health issues. They talk about the personal struggles, fights with and friends in the health care system, and the hopes they have for the future.
- See our report
- Family crippled by depression
- Department says it’s addressing need for services
- Depression can be a dark place
- Husband lost to depression
- UPDATE: New mental health program will enhance service
- Mom says system is failing kids
- Making it easier
- Help people before they hit rock-bottom, woman says
- Treat patients individually, woman urges
- Mother says son is stuck in the system
- Sister worried brother could harm himself, others
- - July 30, 2016
- - 19 h 00
J, your 47 I am not sure how long you have been depressed but hey hang in there. Out of your 47 years I assume somedays were happy, ie. the day your kids were born etc. I am not depressed but I have had friends and family who have struggled with it and its certainly a struggle. however please chose to live and let your kids and friend help you as much as possible. look for the fun, love in small things, do things you have never done before to shake things up. I know its easy for me to say but man I am adding you to my prayers and in a few months I hope you will post again to the telegram with good news you are doing better. keep looking up, merry Christmas and may god bless you and your situation.