Comments

Comments

• For Whats Right
    July 02, 2010 - 13:34

Well now, for those comments. I am ashamed that Newfoundlanders are so stupid as not to be interested in a strong opposition. It reminds me of Ralph Clinn in Alberta who thought he was the untouchable one, until his cabinet turned against. Danny will have the same plight soon.

No opposition means no checks and balances against the Conservatives! Get my point?

Right now Danny can do as he wishes, which at times, and many times, isn't good for the province. Dig your head out of the sand.

• John Smith
    July 02, 2010 - 13:31

ha ha ha , let's hope H'yvonne gets the nod, then the Williams PCs can be assured of every seat in the province, what a bunch of maroons...LMAO

• Anonymous
    July 02, 2010 - 13:09

It would be amusing if this turned into a real circus with every nobody in the province looking for their 15 minutes of fame (anyone remember Jim Bennett?) My guess is that no one will even want the job.

I'm no fan of the NDP, but Lorraine Michael really has been the most effective opposition voice over the last few years. She's a respectable woman who has offered real insight on some issues, even if I disagree with her policies. The Liberal clowns have just been spouting the usual nonsense, We're Liberal, they're PC, so we're against!! Please vote for us .

• For Whats Right