Comments

Comments

• kevanywhere
    March 24, 2013 - 23:53

So you wouldn't allow my comment, typical lefty, no opinions other than yours allowed. Coward!

• kevanywhere
    March 24, 2013 - 13:13

Why are you only concerned about the one riding? In the inquiry about corruption in Quebec it was revealed that millions in illegal donations were made annd there was no mention of what parties they were to. Is it because you are afraid it was to parties you support and could not be linked to the Tories? Province wide illegal activity not linked to Tories, ignored, one riding were illegal donations were linked to Tories, many stories. Typical Harper hater. I suspect this comment will not last on this site as you don't allow views that disagree with yours, typical.

• Craig
    March 24, 2013 - 10:47

Liberal leadership candidates failed to pay back their loans on time as required by LAW but nobody, including Election's Canada, cared. There is a double standard applied to Conservatives. P.S. Comments that make use of the terms "harpo" and "cons" are childish and petty and they do not adhere to the conditions of posting. But of course they will not be removed. Instead my comment will be because it is pro-Conservative.

• Herry
    March 24, 2013 - 09:09

it's called harper and the corruption party for a reason !

• Justin Flontek
    March 23, 2013 - 10:10

Of course not, harpo doesn't punish his loyal cons. This just another example of harpo and his cons betrayal of Canadians. http://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/rcmp-commissioner-bob-paulson-arrest-and-charge-stephen-harper-for-treason#intro

• david
      March 23, 2013 - 20:14

The citizens of Labardor will give the final verdict on Penashue, and I have no doubt you'll be as as eager to write your informed, outraged opinion on that expected result.....in fact, I'll start holding my breath now.