Comments

Comments

• Ed Power
    December 20, 2013 - 22:36

I love Wild Rose! Next to "A Business Man", he is my favourite comedian.

• david
    December 20, 2013 - 13:46

It is beyond laughable that anyone in 2013 Newfoundland ---- of all places --- should harbour such hard core, misplaced resentment and fundamental misunderstanding of the positive power and societal benefits from wealth creation. To a sociological researcher, this place is equivalent to discovering a new planet.

• Wild Rose
      December 20, 2013 - 14:24

It's good that SOME people understand what the wealthy have done for us in stead of knocking them!

• English Professor
    December 20, 2013 - 12:54

@ J...wild rose may be an horrendous speller if you want to use correct English....not a horrendous speller as you incorrectly pointed out. If you plan to correct somebody, you need to be correct yourself.

• J
    December 20, 2013 - 11:40

Wild Rose is a troll and a horrendous speller to boot.

• Saucy Face
    December 20, 2013 - 08:21

I was wondering who would be the first moron who didn't understand sarcasim make a comment on Brian's article. Bah, humbug Wild Rose, you sad excuse of a human!

• Wild Rose
    December 20, 2013 - 07:27

I totally agree there is no respect for us who make money and have to give it to lazy poor people through taxes . If they want jobs there are all out there. Job creaters should be thanked and not told they shouldnt be. To many peolple think they have a right to money and they don't work for it. I work hard and if the socalled less fortunate had any inginuety they would to. Merry CHRISTmas . (not Happy Holidays!)

• James
      December 20, 2013 - 09:48

@ Wild Rose: I love this comment! The irony of someone complaining about helping the poor and referencing Jesus Christ's role in Christmas is awesome! if this person was being funny,it hit a whole new level. Bravo!

• James
      December 20, 2013 - 10:00

@ Wild Rose: I love this comment! The irony of someone complaining about helping the poor and referencing Jesus Christ's role in Christmas is awesome! If this person was being funny, it hit a whole new level. Bravo!

• seanoairborne
      December 20, 2013 - 14:44

I've never seen a poor person create a job and pay a living wage!Does anyone on here know of any poor folks who've created a job?Speak now or forever hold your piece?On the other hand I have worked for some rich people in my life and I thank God for most of them.If it weren't for the rich we'd all be living in mud huts and would be hunters and gatherers!Most taxes are paid by the rich and that's a fact that many people don't seem to comprehend!So,the next time you flush your toilet remember,it was probably a rich person that paid most of the cost for the sewer pipes that your waste runs through.It's the same wih all infrastructure.