Comments

HST is bad
    HST is good

Coderre is good
    Coderre is bad

Who Cares?
    Flip Flop
    Outrement is Thomas Mulcairs.

Hes got to stop

Flop Flip
    Hes up to his hip
    In a predicament
    Not unlike excrement

Iggys real name has two Fs
    Both are in the middle
    Of the muddle
    It really is iFFy.

• Gerald
    July 02, 2010 - 13:25

Lana. are you implying that there are no i's in Layton ?

• Leo
    July 02, 2010 - 13:23

I wonder how much influence your seven ministers have in cabinet. Oh sorry I forgot you have none. I guess thats what happens when you follow a premiere that puts himself and his ego before his constituents. Way to go Danny and your seven If Newfoundland had sent 7 Conservatives ministers back to Ottawa I doubt you would have written an article about how inept Ignatieff is.
    I wonder how much influence your seven ministers have in cabinet. Oh sorry I forgot you have none. I guess thats what happens when you follow a premiere that puts himself and his ego before his constituents. Way to go Danny and your seven powerful ministers.

• Taxpayer
    July 02, 2010 - 13:22

Liberals need to dump Iggy.

• hollinm
    July 02, 2010 - 13:21

Iggy is the author of his own travails. He knows nothing about politics and knows nothing about the country.

He has made some serious mistakes and with his gunslinger talk which may be good sound bites he appears arrogant.

He is now flop flopping about whether he will support the government.

His poll numbers will be down to 23% this week after this major highly publicized flip flop is exposed for all to see. Lying about what he orginally said will not help him.

• Kate
    July 02, 2010 - 13:20

Because Canadians desperately want a prime minister they can like again.

How dare you?

How dare you presume to speak for the likes and dislikes of Canadians?

We are individuals, not a collective defined by the Telegram, and it is presumptive opinion columns such as this that are leading to the wholesale rejection of mainstream journalism.

• Phoebe Tilley
    July 02, 2010 - 13:13

Is the Telegram reall so desperate that they have to actually print this garbage from Lana Payne? No wonder newspaper sales are down and nobody wants a Sunday paper any more. This lady needs serious help in dealing with her frustrations. Thank God I am not involved with labour unions any more. With her as head I wold quit.

• Susan
    July 02, 2010 - 13:09

What kind of kool-aid have you been sipping?
    If Iggy appeared more progressive, more women would be attracted is hogwash. Woman want strength and Iggy doesn´t have it and we naturally gravitate to Harper because he does have it, quietly, with surety.
    And quickly, I mean quickly, you managed two references to Iggy chumming around with Obama.
    What a juvenile piece of tripe.

• Ron

HST is bad
    HST is good

Coderre is good
    Coderre is bad

Who Cares?
    Flip Flop
    Outrement is Thomas Mulcairs.

Hes got to stop

Flop Flip
    Hes up to his hip
    In a predicament
    Not unlike excrement

Iggys real name has two Fs
    Both are in the middle
    Of the muddle
    It really is iFFy.

• Gerald
    July 01, 2010 - 20:11

Lana. are you implying that there are no i's in Layton ?

• Leo
    July 01, 2010 - 20:08

• Taxpayer
    July 01, 2010 - 20:06

Liberals need to dump Iggy.

• hollinm
    July 01, 2010 - 20:05

He is now flop flopping about whether he will support the government.

• Kate
    July 01, 2010 - 20:03

Because Canadians desperately want a prime minister they can like again.

How dare you?

How dare you presume to speak for the likes and dislikes of Canadians?

• Phoebe Tilley
    July 01, 2010 - 19:51

• Susan
    July 01, 2010 - 19:44

What kind of kool-aid have you been sipping?
    What a juvenile piece of tripe.