Comments

Comments

• Nasty
    July 02, 2010 - 13:35

Be nice to not see any of these MP's sending out this. This is our money they are spending, and last I looked I did not authorize any of them to be wasting my money for advertisements. If they were to send pending legislation and laws before they decided to enact them I would be more than happy to receive that so I was granted the opportunity to voice my opinion on the matter rather than finding out what I did yesterday is now a crime today after the fact and given no notice of the change till charged or fined.

Is that not why we have these people in office, to keep us informed of legislation? We pay them to do the work for us, not to catch the population off guard when they change the rules without notice.

• John
    July 02, 2010 - 13:24

I don't want any mail form any of the politicians especially Taliban Jack Layton.Lana,you and Layton are tared with the same brush.

• Question
    July 02, 2010 - 13:21

Lana is there any particular reason you so conveniently neglected to mention Jack Layton and his propaganda junk mail we all get? I bet you think the garbage he spews out is just as good as the garbage you spew out on a weekly bais.

• Phoebe Tilley
    July 02, 2010 - 13:20

Well Lana hes probably sending it to you for the same reason that almost on a weekly basis I get a bunch of junk mail from Looser Layton in Ottawa. Is his mail better in your opinion? All I do is print on it return to sender and then his office has to deal with his garbage I dont. Then again I bet you keep all your mail from Jack Looser Layton you do have so much in common with him after all.

• Brad
    July 02, 2010 - 13:19

I'm personally not a fan of either, but at least Layton is a federal party leader and you kinda come to expect junk mail from them. But why the hell is this guy from Sackatchewan wasting taxpayers dollars sending money to NL?

• Nasty