Comments

Comments

• VRP
    July 02, 2010 - 13:35

Agree! Except with this one statement: His reputation... has suffered due to the fraud charges and conviction . Can we remove suffered and replace with been confirmed ?

• let---me
    July 02, 2010 - 13:33

excellent artical ---now if only the rest of them ,guilty of the same offence,were removed from the house we might have afresh start. this brings to mind the words of a recently appointed cabinet minister i dont know what the fuss is ,after all it's only $20,000 dollars we still have a ways to go yet . $20,000 is more then some familys have to live on each year ---shame--shame

• Angelica
    July 02, 2010 - 13:31

Great article!

• Margie
    July 02, 2010 - 13:24

Yesterday I mentioned that even though
    Walsh didn't have remorse, he must have brought shame and embarrassment to his family; now after reading that his family goes along with his motto, they must be just as stupid and arrogant as what he is. Now that I think of it, his family had to be curious, or aware, of where the finances were coming from for all their extra luxuries. He states,
    clearly I have been wounded in the process , my heavens, he brought all this ON HIMSELF; he did it TO HIMSELF.
    Ohhhh, poor baby! No pity from me; just disgust and anger.

• Wally Baker
    July 02, 2010 - 13:16

Excellent column Brian. Sad reality is many people have elevated Danny Williams to the very level of saint hood and idol worship as they have done in the past. Really what has Williams done? He was in the right place at the right time and the oil money started to flow in. None of that new found wealth has anything to do with the great Danny it would have happened anyway. Some people want to give him full credit for all that but the sad part is he takes the credit for it as if he himself actually discovered theoil. Beware of sheep in wolves clothing. The Danny Williams we helped elect isnt the Danny Williams we see today.

• Joanne
    July 02, 2010 - 13:14

Stupid, arrogant self-centered, self-rightious....I don't know what word to put in next....man...is not appropriate. Oh, I think I'll use the words thief, crook, criminal. His family must be just as bad.

• Realist
    July 02, 2010 - 13:09

Walsh is a legend in his own mind. Surely there is no one out there who is swayed by his grandiosity and contemptuous b.s. A sociopath if there ever was one. It gets better and better every time he opens his trap. What an offensive and digusting excuse for a man. Please go away and don't come back Walsh.

• VRP
    July 01, 2010 - 20:25

• let---me
    July 01, 2010 - 20:22

• Angelica
    July 01, 2010 - 20:20

Great article!

• Margie
    July 01, 2010 - 20:10

Yesterday I mentioned that even though
    Ohhhh, poor baby! No pity from me; just disgust and anger.

• Wally Baker