Comments

Comments

• Scott
    July 02, 2010 - 13:32

Who cares about Tiger? Elin should dump Tiger, and let him join Amway, along with his girlfriends , as Amway also screws anything that moves.

Amway is a scam, and here's why: Amway pays out as little money as they can get away with, so they support the higher level IBOs ripping off their downline via the tool scam.

As a result, about 99% of IBOs operate at a net loss, while the top 1% make several TIMES more from their Amway tool scam than from the Amway products.

Read about it on my blog, I suggest you start here: http://tiny.cc/D5oJh and forward the information to everyone you know, so they don't get scammed.

• Dave
    July 02, 2010 - 13:32

Sue Power, can you back your claim up?

• Chris
    July 02, 2010 - 13:22

Ah, you should check what a real psychic says about tiger woods over at http://bit.ly/71BLKE

• Mark
    July 02, 2010 - 13:22

Good article that I agree with almost entirely. I do not agree that Harper has dismantled us entirely, I think he has only just begun. I do like the point about Albertans being over represented in our parliament. Everything is slanted to accomodate Albertan values. Albertans are really the Texans of the North as far as I'm concerned. Dirty, environmentally retarded, evangelical, greedy, etc. all come to mind. I think we have to stand up for the non-redneck agenda and call things as they are. Our country has been highjacked by the ultra-right redneck faction of this country and we need a valid alternative. I am still hopeful that Ignatieff can improve as a politician and leader. If he is a real leader than he has to be a good listener. If he is listening he will put some true alternative, well defined platform out to us to evaluate. Yes, Harpers attack wolves will disect every sentence and find a negative spin even if obsurd-but that is the reality we face.

• Sue
    July 02, 2010 - 13:21

At least Harper is standing beside our troops, while Ignatieff wants a court marshal for Hillier.

• Scott
    July 01, 2010 - 20:21

• Dave
    July 01, 2010 - 20:21

Sue Power, can you back your claim up?

• Chris