Comments

Comments

• Ed
    July 02, 2010 - 13:31

I agree with taxing international financial transactions.. and while we are at it since unions are not charitable organizations we should remove the tax exemptions for union dues. Also, while we are looking at exemptions we should take away the loophole that allows politicians to give themselves a tax free allowance as part of their income. I have many more but that will do for today...

• Sue
    July 02, 2010 - 13:30

Do you want higher taxes, o you can pay for Ignatieff's foriegn abortions.Spread it around.

• David
    July 02, 2010 - 13:21

Ah yes, the left's answer to everything. tax it. All taxes on business are passed on to consumers at some point as they are considered another business expense. As to a Facebook page, where is the one condemning McGuinty in Ontario for proroguing the legislature. Oh wait, he is a Liberal so it's OK. Silly me what was I thinking.

• Ed