Comments

Comments

• David
    April 30, 2011 - 15:38

I don't care if he actaully DOES drink the kitten blood such as the media have been spewing for 5 years now.....if he's not stealing my tax money and handing it over in brown envelpoes to his "bon amis", he'll get my vote every time. And I hope the CBC's Terry Mi-Left-Ski will finally get that job he so deserves....being self-employed.

• Taxpayer
      May 03, 2011 - 14:09

No Davie he is going to spend it all on cottage in Ontario.

• Mark
    April 30, 2011 - 09:43

Finally, something of substance comes from all the hot air expelled during this election: Gogol Bordello! I just finished downloading a couple of their albums from iTunes and am rocking out as I get lunch ready for the kids. Funny, but Gypsy-Punk Rock seems to capture the tone of this election perfectly. Thanks Russell.

• W BAgg
    April 30, 2011 - 07:46

The worst trait anyone can have is to not see REALITY, or at least see stuff from others point of view. I am of the belief that Harper doesn't believe he lied. I'd feel much better if he new he was lying. Let this election be a wake up call to ALL politicians especially our MHAs. With our system we vote an MHA/MP and the leading party gets to pick the leader of the prov/country. That's why the PCs had so much success, Williams and likewise the Cons have so little, Harper. Sullivan & Manning are good people but don't stand a chanc because of HArper. I hope the prov MHAs haven't forgot this. Dudnderdale won't get most of them re-elected. I'd be careful who they hitch their wagon to, most have turned away voters by supporting Harper already

• MBC
    April 30, 2011 - 06:57

What NL, having a limited knowledege of Harper, would ever vote for him.? The ABC campaign should be on as long as Harper is in power. I would have like to hear or read an article by Danny Williams giving reasons why we should not vote for Harper. It should be usefull information not just to the general public but to our PC MHAs. With limited time before we vote, he should call the Open Line shows to give his comments.

• mary
      May 01, 2011 - 12:20

Please, lay off the Danny stuff. Who cares what Danny thinks? I can decide who to vote for without Danny giving me a list of his opinions. What a disservice to the people of NL to suggest they can only make up their mind if Danny gives them his opinions.

• Taxpayer
      May 03, 2011 - 14:14

Mary based on your comments Mr.Williams is much better informed than you and it would thus would be of benefit to you to listen to them or you will stay misinformed.