Comments

Comments

• William Daniels
    April 01, 2012 - 13:45

Putting on her Sunday best and dancing on stage for Harper will be the biggest mistake of her political career. Probably even bigger than MF.

• Herb Morrison
    April 01, 2012 - 12:25

The relocating of the MRS. will have the same effect as the relocation of the weather from Gander to Halifaax had a few years back. Unfortunately for anyone in peril at sea, any delay caused by the fact that someone in Halifax might not know where the imperiled person is, could result in that person's death by drowning. On the lighter side: I can imagine a person in South Dildo calling the MRC in Halifax, to report a ship and her crew in trouble, possibly being charged with making an obscene phone call.

• MBC
    April 01, 2012 - 08:21

Excellent article..this is exactly how most NLers view Dunderdale. She got elected on the coattails of Danny Williams.

• Lane
    March 31, 2012 - 11:10

Seriously? Is this what passes for professional political commentary in the Telegram? I appreciate opinion pieces, and I even enjoy reading well-argued opinions that differ from my own. But this article is a complete waste of time and space - It contributes nothing to the public political discourse. I find this kind of sarcastic mockery boring, and frankly embarrassing coming from a fellow Newfoundlander. I expect such silliness from grade three children, not from someone who, according to the tag line on his article, "has spent more than 30 years as a journalist." After all that time as a journalist, couldn't Wakeham think of even a single fact or argument to put in his article?!?

• Justin
      March 31, 2012 - 12:29

You just don't like hearing the truth. The Cons are going down and all you Conbots are going to look like a bunch of horses @$$es.

• Mike
      March 31, 2012 - 15:39

If you don't like it Lane, do as Bob Seger says and "turn the page." Nobody is forcing you to read this.

• tall
    March 31, 2012 - 10:13

I love ! I love it ! Premier Dunderdale is just a "lap dog" for the Prime Minister.

• Eli
    March 31, 2012 - 09:54

Bob, those "files' have long been replaced with "pieces". Not only the Premier but Kevin O'Brien excel at it's use of the piece.