Comments

Comments

• Eli
    March 19, 2013 - 15:45

"You can fool some of the people some of the time....." . I feel that logic was created with Joan Burke in minde. Gawd, what an idjit and taking home that 6-figure salary mentioned below Don't ask me, I'll tell you, she doesn't have a conscience. Well done Pam.

• david
    March 18, 2013 - 20:41

Making six figures a year, and getting a fully-guaranteed, indexed pension, all while having no other discernible skills or capabilities than simply being particualrly adept at BSing the public is quite an accomplishment. Though not sometihng I would be proud to aspire to, they are probably quite content.

• Danny
    March 18, 2013 - 00:47

As I listen to Joan Shea's comments it is clear she is frustrated at how things are done.Out of her control most items are pushed by her just to make a statement to the media who look to make a story out of nothing.

• saelcove
    March 17, 2013 - 10:21

Guess some people do not know the difference between Federal and provincail

• hua mulan
    March 17, 2013 - 10:12

good work, Pam- nice to see someone cut through the government's wilde and withering herbage...

• when the koolaid wears off
    March 16, 2013 - 20:37

I heard steve kent say the he and the dunderdale PC's position on peter penashue was that everyone should ADMIRE peter penashue. That was the last straw for me and my support for this doom and gloom government. We deserve better than the garbage we are getting currently. Dunderdales reign is like a bad after hours party that got out of hand since danny left us with this MRF bs. They stopped info with bill 29, now we know they will get the backbenchers in the nose bleed section permission to manipulate the info and they have recently been accused of spying like CESIS. All of this Bs wasn't in the Blue Book Brochure. That was Bill 29ed!

• W Bagg
    March 16, 2013 - 10:20

that's what I ussually do to, I ask my electrician (consultant) how I should wire my house, pay him a pile of money, get his report and then ask the family how I should do it totally disregarding the professional's advice.