Comments

Comments

• Mike Powell
    April 13, 2014 - 19:05

Eddie; I have been a fan for about 10 years, ever since I heard "Come closer East coaster" I hope you can get the issues resolved so that more Americans (Both U.S and Canada) can get to hear you.

• Ron Tizzard
    November 08, 2012 - 14:34

David, thank you, but you have me blushing. My comments were very elementary, and didn't think that they were all that stirring....you're much too easily, too simplistically impresssed which demeans your opinion abilities....which leaves me wondering why you chose that path of comment! Perhaps another day, I'll offer you an opinion on that...no charge! In the interim, when you get a moment, have a peak at your own self-esteem levels...you seem to be too easily impressed, on any front, why is that! But, thank you, nonetheless!. Eddie , if you're reading these remarks, and took any offense at David's remarks, at all...I suggest you print the remarks, go to the washroom and flush them...I'll stop there! I think you get my point.

• David
      November 09, 2012 - 09:07

Ron Tizzard, Psychologist, Opinion Editor, Renaissance Man.

• Ron Tizzard
    November 08, 2012 - 10:30

Eddie, the acidic, infammatory and demeaning tone of David's comment above, I have to agree with the 'prayer' of his intent i.e. by you're public 'poor me' tone of protest serves no other purpose except to demean yourself. Your are a success in your own mind and in fact...accept that. YOUR 'public' will support you, it will come, and continue to come to see you; they want to support somebody with a full load of self-confidence. Self-confidence and acceptance will get you through your 'leaner days', and not being contacted by people each time a concert is developed. Keep an eye on that...it can cause you to burn out, in fact, perhaps you should take a rest and have a look at how things are going..and why? All of us, from time to time, can get caught up in 'ourselves' forgetting there's an ocean of socialability out there and not all of us depend on 'us' to have a good time, to feel relaxed. For you to go public in this instance should be an eye-opener to step back an re-assess; why are you so upset to go public over this matter...really! Hope this helps.

• david
      November 08, 2012 - 11:00

Ron Tizzard, Psychologist, Opinion Editor, Renaissance Man.

• David
    November 07, 2012 - 13:27

Dude, have a bit of professionalism and dignity. This letter doesn't convince me that you're someone unjustly wronged by anyone as much as it makes you look like a strange guy with some real coping issues.