Comments

Comments

• Anna
    August 22, 2014 - 18:17

I was delighted to hear that Seamus O'Regan was running for a Liberal Seat in NL. It is too bad that Bill Wescott is jealous of how handsome both Mr. O'Regan and Mr. Trudeau are. Someone of Mr. O'Regan's intellect will certainly do much for our Citizens when Mr. Harper is defeated and I believe we should be proud that he has chosen to represent us in Ottawa.

• disgusted
    August 22, 2014 - 07:49

that's pretty much expected from a tory hack... ffs Bill come up with something interesting for readers and stop with the partisan crap...

• Jerome
    August 22, 2014 - 07:39

Why do people think we need an authoritative leader, dictator comes to mine. Why can't we have someone who actually speaks for the people and not themselves, a true representative. Danny had some good points , but look at what he left us, a bloated civil service and Muskrat Falls, something we didn't need and will leave us saddled for years.

• Dolf
      August 25, 2014 - 08:51

You forgot Bill 29 Jerome. The recommendations that will come out of the Commission currently looking into it won't be binding on the this PC Government. Danny was the instigator of that too.

• Ken Collis
    August 22, 2014 - 04:45

I'm not sure about the point you are trying to get across Bill. You use words like "in my opinion", "no obvious strength", "won’t necessarily make", "do not good leaders necessarily make", "I doubt it if", " can be said" and "Trudeau commanded lately is". If you're trying to impress someone with your goals you haven't said what they are. Who do you suggest as an alternate? Where is even one FACT in what you wrote?

• Bill Westcott
      August 22, 2014 - 14:15

Ken Them's the facts and I'm stickin' by them. Now I await your views about Shamus and pretty boy Justin. Let's have it. Publisher waiting.