• 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thanks for voting!

Top of page



Recent comments

  • AC
    December 02, 2010 - 18:31

    Fries? Law degree? Seriously? What about public service worker, bureaucrat, politician, interest group worker, teacher, professor, social worker...? Get a life.

  • Eugene
    July 20, 2010 - 13:03

    Maybe I can paraphrase for J from All Over: Getting rich people and corporations to pay their fair share is so 1970's, get with the program, become a conservative where you're either viciously greedy enough to 'succeed' or too stupid to realize that rich conservatives are actually not your friends, but need your support to maintain their excesses.

  • J
    July 20, 2010 - 13:03

    People take political science at University to learn how to be a Liberal. It takes years and decades to realize though that Conservatism benefits everyone. I believe that a entrance requirement into a political science faculty should be 2-3 years working in the real world, paying taxes, paying rent, bills, etc, and not living at home with mommy and daddy where one has no responsibilities and therefore which causes them to come out of university thinking that business and taxpayers are bad and you should give your money to us because we know how to spend it better than you do. That said. I've had some outstanding prof's at MUN as well.

  • Van
    July 20, 2010 - 13:02

    Sounds like J all over would be agood candidate to wash the feet of Glen Beck and kiss Sarah Palin's toes.All it takes to be a good consevative is to be barin washed by the Big Boys who have all the power and money.They are paying less than under Reagan and much less than under Republican presidents before Regan..... The cooperations are not paying their fair share so we have to pay more.Wise up J.

  • RED
    July 20, 2010 - 13:02

    Political Science? Would you like fries with that?

  • Blue
    July 20, 2010 - 13:02

    Yeah, fries or a law degree, mutt.