Comments

Comments

• Ron Tizzard
    September 10, 2012 - 09:47

Donny and Too Funny, why don't you each take a few minutes and share with me, and the other readers, what exactly it is that you are so sarcastic about, so negative towards others who found the School's experience so positively. What is driving your anger? Write a couple of sensible lines, and share with us. I would be really interested in hearing your stories...from both you and 'Too Funny'. So, why are you so passionately down on Br. Rice School, I understand it's no me, so whatever you say I'm not taking it personally. Share with the readers, it would be most interesting. Your responses .to date from both of you serve no purpose but to further diminish yourselves. You both have no than that to offer up to the public about yourselves...so share, and let go of your anger...you'll feel great. Once your anger is gone, you'll have more positive emotional space to 'enjoy' those around you, and perhaps even yourself....that's where your anger is coming from; it anger, not self-indulgent comedy. You belittle yourselves.

• Ron Tizzard
    September 10, 2012 - 07:24

Donny, why don't you share with us, your readers, why you are so negatively fixed in your opinions about your experiences while in Br. Rice? What happened with you while you were there that so entrenched you in whirl-pool, life-cycle of negativity. You sound like you still haven't matured, enough at least, to accept some of the responsibility for your seeming dismal fortunes at Rice. Why don't you share, and begin the healing process...it will help you, maybe, to enjoy the rest of your life, and very likely make the life of those 'around you' brighter, having been speared from your painful negative take on life. It's still there for you to take back....I'M BETTING ON YOU.

• Donny Dooley
    September 07, 2012 - 11:48

I want whatever you're smokin' Tizzard b'y!

• Too Funny
      September 07, 2012 - 13:54

Oh I think you've had enough to smoke and drink already.

• Ron Tizzard
    September 06, 2012 - 08:59

I don't know what your particular concerns are in life, to make you write such a casutic critique of your Br. Rice experience. I came from St. Pats to Br,. Rice in 1962, to complete grade 12, which positioned some graduating students an opportunity to receive a credit or two towards your first year in university...if you were to go on to university...which worked for me, personally. Yes, there have been some Brothers and Priests who, because of their brutal, psychogical abborations through time who have caused their Religous-based associates much grief , That has been a tragedy, which we seem to be moving-on from, for some, of course, that movement will be much more slowly. Don, it's a pity you choose to permit these abberant events/times to chase you through time, and coloour your movement forward in life. You still have the coice to let-go, and pat yourself on the back for what you have achieved to date...Br. Rice High School was and still is a great teaching institution....life is never easy, all the time here on earth; never let a couple of spots spoil your goals in life...we all have experienced them. I would suggest that you rewrite your comment, and celebrate the education you received there...hoping, trusting you graduated and are otherwise successful in life. Best wishes..

• Donny Dooley
    September 05, 2012 - 21:31

Obviously, Pat went to a different Br. Rice than I did then. All I can remember is violent christian brothers teaching and sketchbag priests hangin' around the chapel. Hardly worth any congratulations and after 50 years this would be a good time to tear it down and put up a nice supermarket! No offence.