Comments

Comments

• John Smith
    September 26, 2012 - 14:24

LOL...do you think that if I was paid by the PCs that they would let me say the things I do. I am not affilliated with any party, right now I do support the PCs. Why? Because when you look at the alternatives they are light years ahead...just like with Muskrat falls...when you look at the alternatives it's light years ahead...As long as the PCs have people like Tom marshall, Jerome kennedy, Darrin king, and the Liberals have Dwight Ball, and Andrew parsons, I mean really? LOL Give me a break. This article should be titled...Good Bye Tom Osbourne ...although he will need lots O' luck...

• Red
    September 26, 2012 - 10:31

Pay no attention to John Smith he/she is a PC hack who get s paid to praise up the PC party. Like every other troll just ignore it and it will go away.

• John Smith
    September 26, 2012 - 07:50

Don't they call that vote buying? If Tom was a good politician, who truly cared for his constituants, he would resign and run as an independant, Liberal or NDP. However, I won't be holding my breath...

• t
      September 26, 2012 - 08:27

@ John Smith vote buying? By helping a constituent a week AFTER polling day? Nice try, but that, to me, is a sign of a good politician. You may not recognize that, as there aren't too many of them around.

• Chris Chafe
      September 26, 2012 - 08:38

John Smith. by your comments you are stating that the constituents who reside in Tom's riding never voted for Tom but voted for the Party. While that may be the case for some I certainly hope that is not the case for every constituent that voted for Tom Osborne, because if it is, no wonder this province is so royally screwed up!

• William Daniels
      September 26, 2012 - 10:01

Vote buying?What about David Brazil? The AG wasn' even called in. He gets to be investigated by his own.

• Scott Free
      September 26, 2012 - 10:15

Johnny boy, you've stooped to an all-time low by criticizing your former colleague. you are nothing but a sad, pathetic, paid Tory wag. you are shameful; aren't you just a little embarassed when you tell your friends and family what you do....put a Tory spin on all things.

• Doug
      September 26, 2012 - 11:10

John' low class or no class if this is the PC's communication strategy it is sad to see.