Comments

Comments

• Harvey
    March 22, 2013 - 16:44

Bill? Fortunately for me I haven't ever been in a situation where I had to move to, and live in Edmonton. You have obviously though and I offer my sincere condollences because even with its few deficiencies the place I do live in is far superior to Edmonton. However, the place I do live might be just as inhospitable if people didnt take pride in their community here and try to correct obvious deficiencies. If you would care to help, maybe you can call the mayor of our fair community (coincidentially his name is the same as yours) and remind him of the child that was maulled by a roaming dog in Calgary just last year?

• Bill
    March 22, 2013 - 13:51

Thats so true Shirley, but this guy seems to be unhappy with everything around him. Councils change all the time but people's stupidity remain. This guy should try living in Edmonton where no residential streets are ever plowed and the property tax is just as outragious and yes we have potholes too....

• Shirley
    March 22, 2013 - 07:48

LOL.Good one David! However, there is no need for anyone to move. Council elections are only a few months away and hopefully the current "big boy's club" will get a transfusion of some badly needed new blood or at least some shock treatment to wake them from their nap

• Bill
    March 22, 2013 - 02:30

Sounds like you live in a third world country my man. You should move.

• david
    March 21, 2013 - 12:18

Pit bulls and rottweilers..."innocent creatures of habit". Wake up.

• Craig
    March 21, 2013 - 08:25

I totally agree. Our society is big on punishing wrong-dooers but in these cases the obvious culprits are always ignored. Even after their negligence and obvious flagrant violation of laws cause injury, the real culprits (law enforcement and dog owners) still prance through town with their noses in the air.