Comments

Comments

• Gossey
    November 13, 2012 - 09:46

Yep, looked like they were glad to be home! What an effort they put in. stands will be empty next time they plays thats for sure. We all should have filled the ice with brooms after they was swept. Fellers out there general skating.

• Andrew
    November 09, 2012 - 09:10

First of all the ticket price is 12$ second, I would bet my last dollar that nobody from MP is getting paid to fill water bottles. We here in CBN are hard to please, we complained when ceebees were in the aeshl because the quality of hockey wasnt good. Now we are complaining because we have to pay quality hockey players to compete in a much better league. Also I can guarantee that there are no "locals" that can play in this league. I have watched some games in that over 19 REC league in Bay Roberts. It is desperate hockey, sure there are one or 2 decent skaters on a team. But thats all.

• Breezy Bruin
    November 09, 2012 - 05:34

I predict this league dies in two years or less. Coach of the ceebees ran the team in amherst in debt, wont take long for the same to happen in hr grace. $650/weekend per player to play hockey? Out of their minds. Who can afford $14/ticket?

• Joey
    November 08, 2012 - 15:09

We love All the Way Ray.

• Skeet or Die
    November 08, 2012 - 15:07

Excited about how the season started? You lost the last two against Grand Falls. Two of your wins were versus the league's worst team. What has there been to be excited about? You are all getting too much money and its about time the fans stood up and said enough is enough. $14 for a ticket to watch locals is outrageous for senior hockey when I can pay $18 and go and watch professionals at mile one. I won't be at the moores stadium either, i'd rather buy two $7 lotto max tickets than give them the money to pay the local players.

• Slades Electronics
    November 08, 2012 - 08:37

Ceebees are flying in coaches, paying waterboys........the $$$ these fellers are being paid is too much. I had season tickets the last couple years, I'll be damned if I am paying for a feller to be bussed out from mt. pearl to fill our water bottles. I bet the hockey will be okay, but I can't fathom paying to go and help pay for flights for players and coaches when there are locals here just as good or better that can do the same job.

• Brad
    November 08, 2012 - 08:32

Whoo Hoo! Way to go Corner Brook Cee Bees!