Comments

Comments

• Phil
    August 14, 2014 - 13:59

I only remember snippets of Nathan's playing career however his revised lease on life & sport is an example kids can truly follow. Successfully coaching and mentoring young people & players for that matter, takes a special kind of person, Nathan is that person. Always remember, you are not alone in your fight. God Bless!

• Neil
    February 12, 2014 - 19:43

He was always a good player. Too bad he never got a break. I loved seeing him play. He is such a role model. Good luck Nathan in your future endeavours and fights....I'm sure you will still impress.

• Cindy
    February 12, 2014 - 19:03

Nathan is a class act! I wish you the best of health for years to come.

• Townie
    February 12, 2014 - 16:42

All the best Nathan, you are a class act buddy!

• bucyk
    February 12, 2014 - 15:13

Good luck Nathan !! All time greatest Baby Leaf !!

• Robb
    February 12, 2014 - 13:03

I was in the old stadium for just about every game that Nathan played......I was in the volatile section 13, where we used to nag the opposing team at every opportunity. I used to call Nathan "Digger Dempsey", as he always went digging after the puck big time..........I would scream at the top of my lungs, "Go Digger" when Nathan had the puck. I would go teaching class the next day after a game, and could barely speak, and the students would say "game last night Robb hey?"......Anyway, Nathan was always a class player and had the respect of ALL fans. I did not realize that Nathan had Parkinson's though, so I wish him all the best with his health and everything else. God bless.

• Bob
    February 12, 2014 - 11:10

I remember Nathen from his last few years with the Baby Leafs. A quiet guy whose actions on the ice did his talking. A true gentleman and class act. Keep up that fighting spirit, for your sake and your families. God bless!

• flexxa
    February 12, 2014 - 08:16

Awesome Nathan - keep the attitude and battle like its the game of your life! we wish you and your family well.

• Jim
    February 12, 2014 - 07:55

"CHARACTER" ,what an awesome guy. Newfoundland is behind you.