Comments

Comments

• BALL
    July 02, 2010 - 13:20

If Mr. Barron is not a member in good standing then why is this going on. Mr. Barron needs to take a back seat, watch the tournament and let the games begin. Acting like a bunch of kids is not going to solve anything. Who said this kind of thing only happens in hockey.....lol??

• Ball Player
    July 02, 2010 - 13:17

Mr. Barron his been involved in this league for 50+ years and he deserves a lot more respect than he's getting from SNL president LLoyd Power. Maybe if Mr. Barron would of cut the check that Mr. Power wanted 4 years ago, without board approval I might add, he wouldn't be suspended today. I bet if Mr. Power was in gov. he'd be involved in the spending scandle. Lloyd Power is trying to be a dictator and should be ousted from SNL immediately.

• Barry
    July 02, 2010 - 13:15

From what I've been reading over the past few days, I think Bill Barron should take his bat and ball and go home.

• Capture the Flag
    July 02, 2010 - 13:13

Why does the Telegram write a controversial story without outlining the details of the suspension. As was reported there ahve been financial irregularities, but what are they. I suspect SNL want more money from a tournament that Barron hosted. Am I correct or did Barron and the St. John's league withhold Money from SNL. We need to have the details, dont let the public try to surmise the happenings. A good story ro report would let this all be known.

• BALL