Comments

Comments

• Linda
    July 02, 2010 - 13:32

I was sorry to hear that Michael was out with an injury. I want to wish him well and a speedy recovery. I have been cheering for him since day 1, first with Montreal and now with Boston, the team that decided to give him a chance. Thank you Boston, and Claude Julien for seeing him for what he is.

• Carlson
    July 02, 2010 - 13:32

Ryder will be out for up to three weeks according to TSN.

• Neil
    July 02, 2010 - 13:30

Cleary had surgery last year this time and look what ended up happening to him in the playoffs....Maybe the same will happen this year for good ole' Ryder. Get well soon.

• habfan
    July 02, 2010 - 13:14

I've been a Hab fan all my life and nothing made me happier to know that on the day Ryder was injured, he had more goals than any Hab this season, was only 4 points behind Markov; the Habs top point getter this season and had a +24 rating compared to the Hab's best of +9.

Looks good on you Carboneau; you moron.

Get well Michael, the NHL need players of your character.

• Linda
    July 01, 2010 - 20:21

• Carlson
    July 01, 2010 - 20:21

Ryder will be out for up to three weeks according to TSN.

• Neil
    July 01, 2010 - 20:18

• habfan
    July 01, 2010 - 19:53

Looks good on you Carboneau; you moron.

Get well Michael, the NHL need players of your character.