Comments

Comments

• R
    July 02, 2010 - 13:34

Manuel Clark, do you work???

I work and pay my own dental fees and my kids fees as well, extractions and cleanings cost nothing, try getting braces for your kids teeth $5000 to $8000 and my insurance covers $1500 the rest has to be paid by me. I net about $35000 a year because I pay taxes biweekly so that the poor/lazy want everything paid for.

• Sounding
    July 02, 2010 - 13:23

Should cover two free teeth cleaning sessions a year for all those on / near the poverty line. Gum disease in adults in North America is one of the most serious heath treats today.

• Manuel
    July 02, 2010 - 13:11

They provide only the teeth being extraced and no money for cleanings or anything else. Its simple, you have a good smile and hopefully no problems because if you do, out they come. I know a girl who's son lost 3 front teeth due to an illness and all they paid for was an extraction. 14 years old and no front teeth. Im sure that will do wonders for his confidence.
    Dentists are extremely over priced and nothing more then greedy. Just a regular cleaning costs almost 200. With any luck they wont find anything while they are cleaning because if they do the bill sores to 500 or more. Insurance is useless and most insurance companies are like the doctors and dentists, nothing more then greedy people wearing suits. Just as well to put them in office.

• R
    July 01, 2010 - 20:24

Manuel Clark, do you work???

• Sounding