Comments

Comments

• Bill
    July 02, 2010 - 13:32

I don't think Dan know's how many people actually keep track of his career. I played against him in Major Midget years ago... he was only about 14 at the time. Never met the guy, but do know most of his friends from Lab City. I was glued to the computer all night during his game, keeping up on his stats, watching highlights and hoping that he did well. He ended up doing better than that... he played awesome. I hope this is only the start for him. Good luck!

• Carlson
    July 02, 2010 - 13:31

Way to go Dan. A few months ago I remember reading a story about Dan just wanting to make the NHL. Great job! Beating the Sharks at that!

• Debbie
    July 02, 2010 - 13:19

I love it when The Telegram see fit to print a good news story.

It is right that this young man and his family be acknowledged for his accomplishment. I'm sure like all our young guys in the NHL, he will be followed closely by those at home.

I wish him every success and remember Keep your stick on the ice .

• Bill
    July 01, 2010 - 20:21

• Carlson
    July 01, 2010 - 20:20

• Debbie
    July 01, 2010 - 20:01

I love it when The Telegram see fit to print a good news story.

I wish him every success and remember Keep your stick on the ice .