Comments

Comments

• gladys
    July 02, 2010 - 13:34

hello ryane first thing first well .congrats on birth of your baby girl ...and yes your from sshore .

• Scotty
    July 02, 2010 - 13:24

I think all people from Mount Pearl know that Ryane is from Fermuse. Yes, he did go to high school in Mount Pearl, but you can't take away from where he was raised. Maybe some Pearl folk just want to lay claim to an NHL'er since their last NHL'er didn't turn out the best.

• Jerome
    July 02, 2010 - 13:22

I'm from the Southern Shore and am very proud of Ryane Clowe.
    I'm also proud of Dan Cleary, Teddy Purcell, Michael Ryder and Adam Pardy.
    For our small population, we all should be proud of our NHL representation, no matter what town or community they call home.

• mike
    July 02, 2010 - 13:20

is mount pearl going to protest ryane clowe being from the southern shore

• Dan
    July 02, 2010 - 13:17

No Mt. Pearl has more class than to engage in such nonsense. If the shore needs a hero then all the best I say

Oh wait, maybe Mike is the one that needs a hero

My apologies to the rest of the shore, you are really some very fine people.

• Jon
    July 02, 2010 - 13:11

I am not saying they shouldn't be recognized for their accomplishments or made out as role models. I just don't agree with athletes being labeled as heroes .

• Jon
    July 02, 2010 - 13:10

Hockey players are not heroes .

• gladys
    July 01, 2010 - 20:23

• Scotty
    July 01, 2010 - 20:10

• Jerome
    July 01, 2010 - 20:07

I'm from the Southern Shore and am very proud of Ryane Clowe.
    I'm also proud of Dan Cleary, Teddy Purcell, Michael Ryder and Adam Pardy.

• mike
    July 01, 2010 - 20:02

is mount pearl going to protest ryane clowe being from the southern shore

• Dan
    July 01, 2010 - 19:57

Oh wait, maybe Mike is the one that needs a hero

My apologies to the rest of the shore, you are really some very fine people.

• Jon
    July 01, 2010 - 19:48

• Jon
    July 01, 2010 - 19:47

Hockey players are not heroes .