Comments

Comments

• Carol
    March 25, 2011 - 13:18

If you are destined to die, you are going to die and you cannot do anything to stop it. Although I do not know what I would do if it would be my kid out there. I just hope their families have been able to move on from the accident. - Carol

• Roger
    July 20, 2010 - 13:03

I have not ever seen and likely never will , a 16 ft. boat in the back of a small pick-up . Donny , you're right , it's just you , so i won't dwell on your comment too much . I've fished and pleasure boated on three of the Great Lakes for more than 30 yrs in a 16 footer without running into too much trouble . This is a terrible accident , but has nothing to do with what kind of truck this boat can fit into . Lets wait for the investigation to take place before blame is placed !!

• Michelle
    July 20, 2010 - 13:03

Donny, there was no need of that comment. Who cares what you wouldn't do. Anything can happen, BIG or SMALL

• Jonathan
    July 20, 2010 - 13:02

Donny, do you have kids? I wouldn't think you'd be man enough.

• Robert
    July 20, 2010 - 13:02

Im so sorry to here about the lost, i will be praying for the family's that lost the two boys and husbands

• Gen
    July 20, 2010 - 13:02

My heart felt condolsences to the families and friends of these men and the children. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. May they R.I.P

• Kent
    July 20, 2010 - 13:02

Real classy comment in a time of such a tragedy. Have a little respect for the family.

• Don
    July 20, 2010 - 13:02

The boat had a 70hp outboard engine. This is to much power for a 16 foot boat. I think the investigation will find that the boat was driven under because of speed and high seas.

• Donny
    July 20, 2010 - 13:02

I wouldn't put my kids on the ocean in any boat that can fit in the back of a small pickup truck but that's just me.