Comments

Comments

• Judy
    May 14, 2013 - 13:30

Yes, I am sure Snook will have comments on this awful game on his usual Thursday night (maybe the last one until next Fall). Pitiful indeed.

• Jeff
    May 14, 2013 - 12:52

Right onnnn, as Snook would say. Hang your heads in shame; the loss of this game was pitiful.

• Mike
    May 14, 2013 - 10:43

All is well with the world now!

• Carmel
    May 14, 2013 - 09:48

Don, the word "OUCH" doesn't go near describing how most of us Toronto Maple Leaf fans are feeling ater last night's game. Very unhappy, down-hearted, broken-hearted, disappointed, disbelief, and even angry, to name a few.

• Darla
    May 14, 2013 - 08:52

This unbelievable loss by the Leafs is an embarrassment to Canadian hockey fans, especially Toronto fans. What in the name of heavens happened to them? They literally passed over their possibility of winning the Stanley Cup to the Boston Bruins. If Boston do win the Cup, it will be even more of an embarrassment, and certainly frustration and anger for the Leafs' fans. This is a game that will go down in history for sure.

• Chuck
    May 14, 2013 - 08:19

What an overwhelming disappointment and let-down for all the Leaf fans. They had this win right in the palm of their hands, and yet lost.

• wavy
    May 14, 2013 - 08:13

As a Bruins fan, I gotta say, I actually feel bad for Leafs fans on this one, I really do- I was stunned like everyone else. The Leafs literally had the game stolen from them. I can't imagine being on a high like that only to see it all crash down in a matter of minutes. I don't know what's more shocking, the Leafs fall in the third or the Bruins flare for drama, procrastination and need to always do things the absolute hardest way possible. It was an epic game- I've never seen anything like it and I've been watching play-off hockey for 40 years.

• DON
    May 14, 2013 - 08:10

OUCH!!!

• Don
    May 14, 2013 - 07:44

There could be only one thing better then seeing the Leafs go down in flames last night and that would be having the "Habs" win their 25th cup, which will happen before the Leafs win their next cup.