Comments

Comments

• Curler
    July 02, 2010 - 13:35

Well, I've been in the curling environment for years. I do not want to offend Dave, I do admire his game play very much, but I find it hard to believe that the team feels they would be better now than when Jamie was still a member. Perhaps I will always be a pro-Jamie (especially over Mr. Gushue himself) but I just don't see anyone excelling over Jamie with this team, whether they are a Newfoundlander or not. I don't think it should have been an issue as far as what province the 4th player called home, but the fact of the matter is, any team HAS to have at least 3 players come game time.... this is why a Newfie was so important to them. You can't just enter into a local bonspiel and call up Air Canada to send half your team across the country, gets a bit costly! The money is better used in travel to larger bonspiels and championships where they will be faced with the level of competition they need. I do wish Dave all the best with this team, but as I did in March, I will still cheer on Glen Howard or any other team they will face over the season. Sorry Brad and Mark, after this, when all the Newfie pool has been exhausted, I guess you'll be the next Newf's off to Alberta...

• Joe
    July 02, 2010 - 13:34

Gushue is a *uck face and a pig

• Don
    July 02, 2010 - 13:25

To say I was disappointed with Gushue and his crybaby attitude would be an understatement, when Team Gushue won the gold I could not have been prouder than if he had been my own son, but now his true self has reared it's ugly head and the apple pie downhome boy next door image is all just smoke and mirrors. I hope that next year we are represented by a team with real character and loyalty to the ones who helped the team get there. To quote Danny, ABG for our next curling representative, but it be justice for team Korab to be the ones.

• Leah
    July 02, 2010 - 13:20

The self-centered greed of Brad Gushue
    is so obvious that it is unbelievable that
    Dave Noftall would even consider
    joining HIS team. The word team is
    laughable when it comes to Gushue.
    He has no loyalty or appreciation to anyone just as long as he can use them to get HIM to the top. Dave's family life will be at a minimum because he will just be another one of Gushue's puppets on a string. Let's get on to somebody else
    who is deserving of NL's pride and attention.

• Brian
    July 02, 2010 - 13:18

Brad Gushue is a disgrace... He was an ar$ehole back in junior high curling and he is still the same sooky little girl now. Reminds me of Tiger Woods of curling, only Brad needs his Mate to make the hard shots and Howard to call the game.

• M
    July 02, 2010 - 13:16

Who really cares about brad gushues team?

• Curler
    July 01, 2010 - 20:25

• Joe
    July 01, 2010 - 20:23

Gushue is a *uck face and a pig

• Don
    July 01, 2010 - 20:11

• Leah
    July 01, 2010 - 20:03

The self-centered greed of Brad Gushue
    is so obvious that it is unbelievable that
    Dave Noftall would even consider
    joining HIS team. The word team is
    laughable when it comes to Gushue.
    who is deserving of NL's pride and attention.

• Brian
    July 01, 2010 - 20:00

• M
    July 01, 2010 - 19:56

Who really cares about brad gushues team?