Comments

Comments

• Mike
    July 02, 2010 - 13:30

If the Marble Mountain private business is getting funding, shouldn't every other business in the province get funding as well?

• Frank
    July 02, 2010 - 13:15

I thought in a private enterprise, ongoing improvements and upgrades were built into the business model. How does this encourage a business to create a profitable model if the government bails them out all the time. Is this the Mile One of the west?

• Richard
    July 02, 2010 - 13:10

Surely we should be demanding an equity stake...

And ''our western neighbours''? Is that the latest in townie jargon?

• Neil
    July 02, 2010 - 13:10

I think this is an excellent way for our provincial government to invest money and help local business at same time. I realize this is a loan but government will eventually reap the benefits and at the same time it will give a shot in the arm for our western neighbors. I think government should be more involved in local business at least more than what they are now.

• Mike
    July 01, 2010 - 20:18

• Frank
    July 01, 2010 - 19:55

• Richard
    July 01, 2010 - 19:47

Surely we should be demanding an equity stake...

And ''our western neighbours''? Is that the latest in townie jargon?

• Neil