Comments

Comments

• leah
    July 02, 2010 - 13:30

Maybe it was a blessing in disguise that
    NL lost the first game, beause they've probably learned a lesson early enough in the Brier to realize that they
    have to work and co-operate together as a team.
    Sometines I sort of feel that the other
    team-mates are afraid or nervous of Brad Gushue and his extreme pressure,
    and consequences.

• alan
    July 02, 2010 - 13:28

NF has a good team but the way that Gushue got on in the firist game with on TV I thing that it not setting a good example for our young curling fans

• Dave
    July 02, 2010 - 13:21

Good luck Team Gushue! Please know that all of Newfoundland and Labrador are behind......just like we were when you won the Olympic Gold!!!

• Carlson
    July 02, 2010 - 13:18

I watched the end of the first game that they lost after Korab, Nichols, and Fry made some bad shots. They should have won that game, but three of the guys left Gushue in a very hard position. I'm glad to see that they were able to put it behind them though and win their next two games. Let's go guys, bring home the Brier!

• leah
    July 01, 2010 - 20:18

Maybe it was a blessing in disguise that
    have to work and co-operate together as a team.
    Sometines I sort of feel that the other