Comments

Comments

• Frances
    July 02, 2010 - 13:27

What a wonderful story - thank you Ms. Rice for your endless generosity!!
    My dad is a retired senior and three mornings a week he volunteers his time and takes a resident of a local senior's home to church. He also delivers communion to people who can't get out to church. People ask him if he is ever bored. His answer is there's not enough hours in the day . Thanks Dad and Ms. Rice and to all the seniors out there lending a helping hand.

• Bill
    July 02, 2010 - 13:24

Thank you Ms. Rice. I always wondered who took the money from those little cans/boxes. I usually throw all my pennies in them as they (pennies) just seem to add weight to my wallet. So Fantastic people like you do all the heavy lifting by rolling the things and then taking them to the charities. That is so great of you! Thanks again!

• liz
    July 02, 2010 - 13:16

Thanks Ms. Rice, your selflessness is heartwarming.

• Tiffany
    July 02, 2010 - 13:13

Thank you for posting this story! I love hearing how our retired senior citizens pass their time and especially how they give so much of theirselves and expect nothing back in return. Good work Ms. Rice! You're generousity, I'm sure, has helped hundreds (if not thousands) of people with the funds you have raised. Thank you!

• Frances
    July 01, 2010 - 20:14

What a wonderful story - thank you Ms. Rice for your endless generosity!!

• Bill
    July 01, 2010 - 20:10

• liz
    July 01, 2010 - 19:56

Thanks Ms. Rice, your selflessness is heartwarming.

• Tiffany