Comments

Comments

• thegoulie
    July 02, 2010 - 13:30

Knowing the prople who are buying / involved in this property like I do, be prepared its not the last we will hear about this situation.....just hope that none of my tax dollars go into this.....I dont like supporting that kind of element.

• craig
    July 02, 2010 - 13:24

Craig from Torbay. Great to see the Locals step up.I think I join all Newfoundlanders on wishing them luck in their new venture.Humber Valley with all its troubles has been instrimental in helping put Western NL on the map and will be a positive force in the region in the future.

• Pat
    July 02, 2010 - 13:17

I don't think people will be jumping for joy.
    I can see Gary running the golf course, but the the others mentioned, I'm not so sure.

• David
    July 02, 2010 - 13:16

Except for Oke, no names.....so we won't know who receives the government largesse.

'Proudly Newfoundland!'...but not so much that we want our identities revealed.

• thegoulie
    July 01, 2010 - 20:18

• craig
    July 01, 2010 - 20:09

• Pat
    July 01, 2010 - 19:58

I don't think people will be jumping for joy.

• David
    July 01, 2010 - 19:56

'Proudly Newfoundland!'...but not so much that we want our identities revealed.