Comments

Comments

• Don
    July 02, 2010 - 13:35

I'm available. I'm not busy for the next 5 years.

• Eugene
    July 02, 2010 - 13:33

Sexist,Racist, Anti-Gay, Preston...excuse me, Stephen Harper go away!

• jed
    July 02, 2010 - 13:24

There's only one person who fits the GG's job in the next round, and that's Rick Hillier...no matter which party wins the next election...Hillier has the staure, respect, a decorated veteran and no known connection to any political party...seems like a slam dunk to me.

• canadafirstaid
    July 02, 2010 - 13:23

One quick look around shows that short list has only a few options; a male, from Western Canada. Next, and likely last requirement is EX-MILITARY'. I see the only alternative being - our next GG will come from Northern Canada and have a strong 'First Nations' background!! CFA

• Polly
    July 02, 2010 - 13:18

Kiss me once , kiss me twice , kiss me once again , it's been a long, long time . Harper is moving on .......

• Nasty
    July 02, 2010 - 13:16

Steve must not think he can have her do his bidding anymore and shut down parliament whenever he wants.

• Why All The Buzz
    July 02, 2010 - 13:11

Here goes the Central Canadia media again whipping everyone up into a fenzy. There really is no story here. GG's are in for five years period. Adrienne Clarkson had a very rare extention. Rick Hanson's publicist today said that he has not been asked to be GG but would sereiously consider it IF asked. One thing is for sure though, it certainly won't be Craig Oliver or Peter Mansbridge. (thank God for that)

• Don
    July 01, 2010 - 20:25

I'm available. I'm not busy for the next 5 years.

• Eugene
    July 01, 2010 - 20:22

Sexist,Racist, Anti-Gay, Preston...excuse me, Stephen Harper go away!

• jed