Comments

Comments

• G
    July 02, 2010 - 13:29

WAIT ONE MINUTE. I don't see any Purity Jam-Jams, Snook's Christmas CD, Fresh Flippers or a copy of The Buy N Sell. What a joke.

• Anon
    July 02, 2010 - 13:18

Wheres my free stuff? oh yeah if i wear it, mindless little girls and brainless boys wont care and they wont ask mommy and daddy for money to go buy it .

This isn't giftbags for the stars its free advertising.

• I give
    July 02, 2010 - 13:18

What a scam. So much for this being about the musak, more like the buck.

• Geoff
    July 02, 2010 - 13:17

I think that it awesome that the artists are being given things. As a musician myself I know how difficult it is to make, I haven't yet, but the rewards are good once you do. I really think that the gift bags should have been more locally oriented though. Why not hilight some of the boutiques that St. John's is home to. The gift bags should have been Made Right Here .

• M
    July 02, 2010 - 13:15

Way to go Jelly Bean Row. At least there's one NL product in the gift bag. These are great little pieces, hope all the celebs tell the rest of Canada (the world) how great NL is and all the beauty there is here. These decorative houses of Jelly Bean Row show exactly the uniqueness and vibrant colors of the oldest city in North America. Hard to tell on a day like this..hehe.

• Cheerbear
    July 02, 2010 - 13:13

Why is all the free stuff given to people who are rich enough to buy for themselves?

• G
    July 01, 2010 - 20:17

• Anon
    July 01, 2010 - 19:59

This isn't giftbags for the stars its free advertising.

• I give
    July 01, 2010 - 19:59

What a scam. So much for this being about the musak, more like the buck.

• Geoff