Comments

Comments

• Anne-Marie
    July 02, 2010 - 13:22

I do not watch hockey nor the Junos but if I had to choose it would be hockey for I cannot stand to look at or listen to Justin Bieber for any longer than it takes to turn the off the TV. Sorry fans but he just pushes the wrong buttons for me.

• Neil
    July 02, 2010 - 13:16

Peak must have been after the 1st or 2nd period of the hockey game. Maybe flicking back and forth during commercials or something....ratings are hard to judge. Peak could mean for one minute at one time during the 2 hrs....I find it hard to believe that they out done the playoffs. Maybe because I'm a hockey fan....

• Mike
    July 02, 2010 - 13:16

Juno's --- a bunch of wanna be's slapping each other on the back. Great ego trip.

• Grandma
    July 02, 2010 - 13:11

To each his own Anne Marie, but don't knock the young man, it would be a pretty boring world if there was only one style of music or performer. Remember there are all kinds of birds on the telephone wire, some sing low some sing higher, etc. But what really is making you unhappy Anne Marie? Find the answer to that and deal with it, and maybe then you can except and respect our differences.

• Jim
    July 02, 2010 - 13:11

Ok, so the last good viewership was in 2003. We had them in 2002, correct? So, does that mean that the Juno's in 2002 were awesome, a lot of people heard they were awesome, and therefore tuned in to them in 2003, expecting them to be awesome like they were in St. John's in 2002? And then, when they heard that they're going to be here again in 2010, marked it on their calendars? I think so.

• Frank M
    July 02, 2010 - 13:09

Bravo Newfoundland!!

Bit just imagine the exposure for our artists if they had been a part of the TV show.

Canada would be amazed at The Once, Amelia Curran or Hey Rosetta if thy had been given a chance to perform on the show.

• Anne-Marie