Comments

Comments

• CP
    July 02, 2010 - 13:35

I agree with DB....let's not forget, a man has lost his life in a horrible way, my heart breaks for his family, and his co-workers....may he rest in peace.

• Get Real
    July 02, 2010 - 13:30

NL Power is a private, company, NL Hydro is a crown company, it is unreal how stunned some people are when it comes to their own province. My thoughts go out to th family of this poor man, I guess working alone policies were not in place for this sub contractor or NL Power

• DB
    July 02, 2010 - 13:24

Who gives a s#hit what the company name is a man died here some have nerve posting crap like this.

• OPen Up
    July 02, 2010 - 13:16

We do have the right to know the company but not the name of the person. Newfoundland Power being a Crown Corporation needs to be more transparent with our funds.

• know The Facts
    July 02, 2010 - 13:13

Newfoundland Power is not a crown corporation. It's a company owned by Fortis.

• CP
    July 01, 2010 - 20:25

• Get Real
    July 01, 2010 - 20:17

• DB
    July 01, 2010 - 20:09

• OPen Up
    July 01, 2010 - 19:56

• know The Facts
    July 01, 2010 - 19:52

Newfoundland Power is not a crown corporation. It's a company owned by Fortis.