Comments

Comments

• stripes
    July 02, 2010 - 13:33

high school students, parents and University alumni all over Saskatchewan wear Huskies (UofS) or Cougar (Uof Regina) clothing----daily. We are all proud to cheer for their teams--proudly. The Sea Hawks desreve the same recognition--but it does not come overnight--I will help out by ordering some clothing on-line

• Jessica
    July 02, 2010 - 13:29

Dal offers free admission to all students for all games, with the exception of AUS championships I believe. But I don't think MUN could offer the same and still make a profit. After being around both schools and their athletics departments, Dal definitely has greater support from alumni and the community itself (yes I realize Halifax is a bigger city and also has St. Mary's University).

• Bones
    July 02, 2010 - 13:26

All this is made possible because of the great leadership of our wonderfull Premier Danny Williams. Without him nothing is possible. With him everything is possible.

• Jason
    July 02, 2010 - 13:13

we have to show them that they are a part of the sea-hawks brand ??? you have got to be kidding me. Every company today is doing the same deal. you have to be part of our product, part of our name I went to Mun to learn not to have that product branded onto me and even then they failed to a degree. had I had my time back I would have taken that offer to Dalhousie.

• stripes