Comments

Comments

• Wayne Hawco
    August 30, 2010 - 16:48

I commend you both, knowing John his desire stands behind his actions and boy his actions should tell the Governments something about need. It sad to say but it took the idea of two great men to put together what the people knew was needed. The kids will surely take advantage of this oppurtunity and the sports organizations will surely show the results when our kids will be on the mainland and finally compete at soccer , with the additons of the turffields the results are slowly showing. We can compete and we will win the odd tornment as well as seeding improvements in national events. TIME FOR THE GOVERNMENTS TO TAKE A LESSON AND LEARN. ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT MONEY, ITS THE RESULTS AND WE SHALL SHOW THE RESULTS

• Gerard Hagerty
    August 15, 2010 - 19:59

Gentleman, congratulations on a magnificent facility. You are to commended. The city and provincial governments should step up and commit to our youth just as you are doing to provide them with year round training to help compete at provincial, national and international levels. Well done!

• Mike
    August 15, 2010 - 10:17

...I play video games pretty much every day, but I still play soccer a few times a week too.

• julie
    August 14, 2010 - 12:02

I had to opportunity to play soccer baseball there recently, its a great facility! I was surprised at how big it was, its actually a full sized soccer field! awesome!

• Frank Power
    August 14, 2010 - 10:11

I was in this facility recently and was surprised at the size of the field and the quality of the turf. It will be a great addition to the province for many years. Good luck Jim, and I think the facility has a great future !

• Mike Cadigan
      August 14, 2010 - 21:16

John Best of luck. I was home visting from Texas and was impressed by the facility. Great job! People like you stepping out there to built facilities like this earns my respect. Best of luck! Mike C